S.P.E.D. is an acronym for Special Packages Express Delivery.
Yes, there are a few areas we do not deliver to. This is to ensure the safety of our couriers and any package that will be on-board our vehicles.
S.P.E.D will gladly work with customers to deliver to an alternative area.
One delivery consists of the collection of one package to be delivered to one person or company.
- One collection point with multiple delivery points.
- Multiple collection points with one delivery point.
- Multiple collection points with multiple delivery points.
Our weight and size limits help us determine which vehicle is best suited for your delivery. Please refer to our Policies page under the section “size and weight limits” for an idea of any additional costs that may be incurred.
What if my package is heavier and bigger than the size limits stated for Standard Express Deliveries?
Once your package is not rated as Extra Heavy or Bulky, S.P.E.D. Ltd. will calculate the cost for delivery based on the weight of the package.
- S.P.E.D. Ltd. will endeavour to inform the sender as soon as is practicable that the package was not delivered and the reason why.
- If the sender chooses to have the package returned to them, then we will endeavour to return the package within one business day, once the sender is
not located in a rural area or Tobago.
- If the sender is located in a rural area, we will endeavour to return the package within two business days.
- If the sender is located in Tobago, we will endeavour to return the package on the next occasion we deliver to Tobago or have the package returned
via another medium which may incur a cost.
- If the sender chooses to have us try to make the delivery again, we will gladly oblige.
There are no subscription fees of any kind.
At the moment, S.P.E.D. only offers a courier service within Trinidad and Tobago.